Thursday, March 31, 2011

What did I purchase from my first BNR?

Hey Everyone!
I have to show you what I bought from my first BNR! Browsing thru KATIEBELLE'S SHOP, I could not resist this Tree Of Life necklace.  It's beautiful !!  And it couldn't come at a more perfect time.  I still need to write about the amazing {family tree} type of connection we had a few weeks ago.  I've been so pre-occupied with happenings at the hospital & hubby, that I've fallen a little behind. I will catch up, promise!
If you CLICK HERE & check out her items, I'm sure you'll agree with me, she has a wonderful shop.  Her shop is actually so wonderful, that I HAD to purchase from her again during another BNR !  {More on that purchase next time}.   Check out this necklace....
Tree of Life necklace from KatieBelleDesign.Etsy.com
I have a weak spot for jewelry {the more bling, the better, as you'll see with my next purchase}, and Shoes, and Fabric.  I have way too much of all of these things.   Do you have a favorite Etsy shop? I'd love to hear about it.  What do you have too much of?
I should sign off for now before I start blogging about American Idol !  Lol {another weakness}.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...