Tuesday, March 22, 2011

..Springtime = short time ...

Happy Spring to everyone!
Here in So Cal, we've been having really nice sunny days, that is until it officially turned "spring". Then the skies opened up!  I know we need the rain. For me, it just makes me want to stay inside where it's warm and dry.  Perfect sewing time! Speaking of sewing, slowly but surely I've added two pairs of shorts to my shop. The chili pepper print is boxer style, complete with stitch detail & fly front.  The flannel flamingo print is a regular pair of pull-on, elastic shorts.  Both for toddlers, although I can make any size, I thought the smaller ones look SO cute! Especially the boxer shorts. Take a look:
Chili Pepper Boxer Shorts. Toddler Size 3/4
Close up
Flannel Flamingo Print Pull-On Shorts
So what do you think?  You can check out my shop to see my other items for sale.
update: hubby still in the hospital. I can't believe how long it's taking to manage pain & get the clots under control ~ or at least smaller.
I'll talk about the interesting recent Family Tree happenings soon.  I want to set up a FB page with new found relatives in hopes of finding even more of us! { I hope that's a good thing :-)  haha}
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...