Friday, March 11, 2011

... one more....

Good morning!
I was able to cut out a couple more dresses last night, not as many as originally planned, but I will have a few solid hours this morning to complete the project.  I dozed off while attempting to post last night and woke to the news of the horrible quake in Japan. My heart goes out to everyone there. The videos are so devastating and I've been glued to the tube most of the night. I hear that our beaches are closed (does that mean if I were working, that I wouldn't be?) and we should have waves in about two hours. I'm thankful for the advance warning and I hope the damage is minimal since they say we are in the ring of fire.
I'll keep this short and try to stick to my plan of posting a little bit later. Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...