Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BNR {Buy and Replace} today !

Hey everyone!
I just thought I'd mention the BNR "event" I'm participating in today.  While posting a new item in my shop earlier, Laurie of Created By Laurie invited me to join.  Before today, I had no clue what BNR stood for. Laurie was so sweet to explain.  She gave me a link to follow which lead me to the treasury that she is the curator of. The way it works is, you buy from one of the featured shops, post the purchase info on the ongoing message blog on the treasury page, and then she replaces the shop you purchased from with your shop! There is no limit. What a great idea for increasing traffic to you shop! You should check it out! What ever shops are remaining at the end of the day will carry over into her next BNR, probably this weekend.  Just click here to view the treasury !
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...