Friday, March 11, 2011

I've got mail...... and new fabric !!

I love receiving mail. Especially mail that has goodies I've ordered in!  Today my package of fabric came from PINKED FABRICS !!!   Amy has the BEST fabrics ever over in her ETSY shop.  You should check it out.  She is great to work with and she mails your order out right away.  Even when she's snowed in, somehow she still manages.  Amazing!  So check out what I ordered, it's so cute.  I need more fabric like I need a hole in the head but I had to get some "boy" fabric.  I have so much Pink and Girlie stuff.
See, this stuff is cute, right?  I know, totally cute.
So I have little cars, and buildings, gnomes and teeny tiny green checks to coordinate it all. It's already in the washing machine pre-shrinking and will soon be ready for me to start cutting it up.
update: my update is, that there really isn't an update on my hubby. He is the same and his clots are not budging one little bit. He's still too critical to move from ICU, and needs the constant care of nurses. Actually one good thing is his coloring. His leg isn't blue any longer and his face isn't gray. Yay!
Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much Tammy, I am so glad you are happy with your fabric! Thinking of you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy! Yes I totally love the fabric. And thanks for always being so sweet... with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...