Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

Mmmmm my yummy orange tree in the back yard


Not to rub it in or anything, but while sitting in the back yard yesterday I noticed my orange tree is totally popping with oranges! How cool is that for a sweet day in February?  I picked a fat, juicy one to taste. Ohmygosh, so good!  I thought it might be a flop because we had so much rain earlier (everyone knows that orange trees don't like wet feet).  But it appears that spring has sprung! It's about 79 degrees today.  That said, Instead of rushing back outdoors to garden, I need to get into the sewing room.... but don't be sad for me because I have a nice big window that faces out front and the perfect breeze blows through just fine.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...