Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh my! A second Treasury!

Hello all !

Guess what? My Hawaiian themed pouch was featured in an Etsy treasury earlier tonight! Special Thanks To:  MissMerryweather !  You won't believe how excited I am.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a little more traffic to my Etsy shop. You can check it out  here.
And, since my zipper order arrived today, I'm free to whip up a few more tomorrow (in between appointments, that is)
Look at these great colors!  Thanks to KandCSupplies

Speaking of orders, here's a picture of the new fabric that I wrote about in the last blog: just delicious!
Tonight is a quick post, not on purpose but I seem to be having photo sending problems. I'm sure it's just the operator!  Have a great night!
Oh man, don't you just love the red and teal ?  I do!  Be sure to
check out This Cute Shop !!
Of course I'm going to love this color selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...