Sunday, February 27, 2011

How to Restyle a T-Shirt into a Ruffly Cardigan - CraftStylish

I just stumbled across this awesome post in a crafting website called CraftStylish. It is the coolest idea ever!! I will have to try this soon. Just wanted to share.Please take a minute and check it out. Click on the link below & it should take you directly to the instructions.It's always good to recycle and re-purpose!






If anyone is inspired right away and tries this before I do, I would love to see a picture! You can even post it in the comment section below. 
I hope your weekend was wonderful and this next week is even better.


 How to Restyle a T-Shirt into a Ruffly Cardigan - CraftStylish

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...