Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Fabric !

I just bought fabric from my new ETSY friend, Amy. She's the best! Her fabric selection is amazing and I want it all. I know she won't mind if I put her link here and if you need special fabric, the kind you won't see in local fabric stores, go see Amy! So easy to work with. Just drop her a note if you have a question and she replies right away. Many times Amy has answered my questions via her phone. I'm especially impressed with this because my smart phone is way smarter than I am. In my defense, this is a brand new phone that I wasn't planning on getting on the spot, just a few weeks ago. My sons are helping me resolve this asap!! Lol.
Back to fabric... It's called PinkedFabrics on ETSY.



I can't figure out how to get pictures of the fabric here, so you'll have to click link to see for yourself. Once you go, you'll be lost in dream world! Happy looking.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...