Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1/1/11....

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone had a great night last night. Hubby and I had a nice dinner with my Mom and Dad (affectionately referred to as G-Ma & G-Pa). We went to our fav local Mexican restaurant Don Jose's. G-Ma arrived with party hats and blinking necklaces for us to wear. We got lots of smiles for sure!

I'm planning on posting pictures of new items listed in my shop really soon! I get on a roll sewing, then I neglect learning how to set up my blog & new website (under construction) or I'll spend mindless hours online and remind myself that I only have 20 items in my ETSY shop! I need to strike a balance or figure out how to be in two places at once. I'm still pretty baffled on little things with this blog... like the tabs. I do want a link to ETSY and eventually to my new website but I also want page tabs too. Can you have all that?? I think so but I have to discover the secret first!
Oh, and I want to make a "business" Facebook page too. Gee, sounds like I want it all.
It's already noon so I'd better get to it!
Here's a pic of my Mom and I from last night. I hope we took a pic of the four of us. I'm sure it's on hubby's camera...I think!
Until next time. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...