Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Great Day !

Yes, another beautiful day in So Cal.  And even more fun for me because it was my monthly "girls day" with two of my extra special, very good girlfriends.  We pick something to do each month. It's a time to catch up and visit and connect.  We need more than just the little snippets of words posted on each others Facebook status/comments.  Today we spent the day in San Juan Capistrano. We were local tourists! Had a wonderful brunch, a little walking and lots of talking.  Of course the day wouldn't be complete without a stroll past the petting zoo.  I attempted a few pics of any animal that humored me and I'll post any that turned out.  It was hard to tell in the blaring sun.
Here's a wild thang...
Isn't he/she cute?
Not sure how to tell if this is Mr or Mrs Ostrich but "it" sure is happy to pose for the camera!

                                                           Checking everyone out !
 This is a cute little donkey.  The girls thought for sure she was "with child" but one of the employees said she's just fat.

The Historic District of San Juan.  Nice day for being a tourist!
We had a great brunch and then sat in a cute park with giant trees...see below. 




I hope you have a really great week.  Check back soon, I plan on more crafty pictures and hopefully a great sewing tip!
Until next time, keep on sparkling!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...