Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Weekend Again

It's the weekend again!  Where does the time go?  Believe it or not, I've been meaning to write each night but things kept getting in the way.  One of those things was my broken molar. Yikes that was a big bummer, Must have been cracked and I didn't know it, so when I took a bite of that pizza (by the way, it wasn't stale), it broke away. No pain.  I just put it in my pocket.  Luckily, I have the most awesome dentist and now I'm as good as new!!

I'm so excited that Valentine's Day is coming up.  My FAV "holiday".  I just love all the pink and red and little cherubs and lace and hearts everywhere!  I love to decorate (just a bit) inside the house.  Hopefully I can locate everything in the garage. It appears that some re-organizing has been going on out there, and I'm sure it looks organized to the person organizing it, but to me, not so much.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I've been busy thinking of things to create for my ETSY shop.  Right now I'm cutting out a bazillion fabric hearts, mostly red and pink, to sew together and stuff with batting. My plan is to string them together to make a garland for hanging.....But not without embellishments first!  It's taking lots longer than I planned.  Sometimes those little things that look so simple can take up the most time. In my mind it looks totally adorable though.

More pics are coming.  I just recently uploaded little jammie pants, made from soft & cozy fleece. They are multi-colored stars and really bright.  Not a lot of sleeping will be going on!  Oh, and to add to it, I just finished the adult version. Once I get the pictures taken, I'll be able to upload that as well.  I'm also just about finished with a scarf I knitted earlier this week.  I used a mixed brown and blue textured yarn.  In just a few days I've become attached to it and hopefully won't have second thoughts on selling it !


I thought of some great tips to share but now I'm blank!  (to those that know me, No Comments ).. maybe the current time is to blame?  Next post for sure  :-)
Until next time, stay  *sparkly*
~  Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...