Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm on Twitter ! I hope that's a good thing.

After much encouragement, I re-activated my Twitter account.  I never really "de-activated" it, I just never used it. I didn't really get it. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I get it now but I'll spend some time on it, since I have the time, and see how it goes.  Apparently your username is limited to about 17 characters. Bummer for me since I have 20 characters (and that's without spaces!!) So, my Twitter name is @PinkSparkleLace.
No room for the "And".  Just when I was getting used to it and just when my Blog, Gmail, ETSY and dot com website ALL had that name available! Like I mentioned to my girlfriends Jackie and Rhonda, "Do I really need to worry? Afterall, who would grab those four words and put them together without spaces and call it a business?"
So, if anyone out there Tweets, feel free to look me up and follow me.  Fair warning:  I'm navigationally challenged and cannot be responsible for getting you lost while following me.  Rest assured though, I do go in circles for the most part.

Today was pretty productive....at least for the few hours I was able to be in my sewing room. (When am I allowed to call it a "studio" ? Lol).  I prepared a few projects for sewing and I finished a drool bib made from left over Valentine fabric I purchased for an apron.  Here it is:

 

This is the front.  Cute little hearts! I also sewed an organza ribbon & tied it into a bow.
 
 This is the back side, just a solid pink. And my label that my son made for me! Lucky to have a son that majored in Design, when you need to have something designed!


Well that's it for now.  Happy Blogging or Tweeting or whatever it is that you like to do to fill your extra time.
Until next time, stay Sparkling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...