Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!  I wanted to show you a few things I added to my Etsy shop before the day became too busy. Another check book cover {Yes, even though no one really writes checks anymore!}. I went for another color besides PiNk.  Let's see if it sells just as fast!  Also, I found cute Dinosaur fabric that any toddler boy would adore and I made a pair of boxers. Just like the big boys wear!  Take a look:
Boxers Front - SOLD !!!

Boxers Back  -  SOLD !!!!

Check Book Cover Front




Check Book Cover Inside

So, what do you think?  Do you love this purple fabric? I'm not a huge fan of Owls, but it seems like they are everywhere. I was totally sold when I saw them on this cheerful purple fabric. It's a heavy cotton fabric and it's a heavy duty cover. Most likely will out live checks in the world!  And the little big boy boxers ~ aren't they adorable? Complete with the front fly feature.  Hey, it could make potty-training a little easier, don't ya think?
This will be a short post today but not because I don't have anything to talk about!  I hope everyone had the opportunity to enter the giveaway!  It officially closed last night and Cheri of SurvivingMotherhood, will be announcing the winner!  Thank you to everyone that took the time to stop by and "follow' or "like". We appreciate your support! Have a wonderful day!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...