Friday, October 21, 2011

* W e D D i N G * STuFF *

Hey Everyone!  Yes, I've been absent lately - but that doesn't mean not much is going on. Quite the opposite... mostly work and after that, not many hours are left.  What I did do last weekend was go shopping for Wedding Dresses with one of my future DIL {Daughter-In-Law}. It was such a great day!  We started out at 9am, I loaded into the truck with the Bride's Mom, two Sisters and we headed north to our first stop and to meet up with the maid-of-honor.   
So Many Choices !!
The first shop was nice. So many choices, I don't know how the Bride's do it these days! DIL definitely had a style in mind and we all pulled out dresses that we thought met her criteria but after almost an hour and a half and many try on's, she did not say Yes to the dress.  Back into the truck to travel further north to Fullerton.  We arrived early to our appointment with the Dress Consultant so what do six women do with extra time on their hands?  Eat and Shop!  We had a great lunch, quenched our thirst and checked out a couple nearby antique shops.  Then it was time to explore more dresses!
The choices were amazing once again.  This shop actually had  "THE" Dress !  The beautiful Bride had seen a particular dress {which I cannot describe at all, not even  a teeny detail} online and in a magazine.  She was on a mission when we first arrived ! About 10 dresses were pulled and the fun fashion show began. She made each dress look so beautiful but when she walked out in THE dress, the room lit up with such a glow.  We all knew that she was going to say YES to THE dress!!  
Just a few of the many choices of beautiful dresses.
Close up of bead work.
While none of the above pictures are of THE dress, I couldn't resist posting the beautiful lace and beads of other dresses.  It was such a fun day!

This weekend I will be in my very first Boutique! I will be home all day today preparing for this exciting event.  My next blog post will be all about it!
One last picture or two - since Halloween is right around the corner...

I didn't make these little hats that the girls are wearing {sometimes I do purchase items for them}  I thought they were so cute.  I'm not sure what they will wear but hopefully I'll decide on the perfect outfit soon.
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...