Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey Everyone!
How was  your weekend?  Mine went well {thanks for asking!} I was able to sneak into my sewing room for a short while. I love this purple multi-colored fabric.  I felt like making a pouch with a bright yellow zipper!  It's about 7 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches, and lined with a light purple fabric. Both 100% cotton.
It's great for keeping your little things all together!
Should be in my shop in a few days!

One more really cool thing to show you.... my new seat covers. Guess what color... PiNk !  No, I didn't make them.  I can only imagine how this fuzzy {soft} rug-like fabric would clog up my machines, even if they only required a few straight lines!  Here they are ...
So nice and soft... so PiNk  :-)
A little closer, just in case you couldn't tell how cool they are.
My pretty dashboard at night.
I'm not a huge car fan, but I do like it when you put in the key and it goes... I also like my car really clean.  My son took this picture of the dash and I thought it was so pretty!!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...