Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Gizmo Cozy" on PatternSpot by Shiny Happy World !

Hey Everyone!
I joined the website "Pattern Spot" today.  It is a Downloadable Pattern Marketplace.  I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!!  All you do is create a free account as a shopper or designer, it takes just a few minutes and you're ready to shop around.  There is even a section of Freebies.
I've been thinking about making a couple little pouches for all my gadgets loose in my car {as well as for a few friends with the same need}.  As simple as it sounds to make a square or rectangle to stash a Magellan or phone charger, for some reason I wasn't coming up with a cute design. I just love this little "Gizmo Cozy"I will probably alter mine just a bit ~ maybe with a button closure or tie. 
Gizmo Cozy by Shiny, Happy World!
The little girl applique is so adorable!
I'm going to head back over and check out all the other patterns they have to offer and I think you should too!!  Thanks for stopping by today.
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...