Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Special Just For Pets ...

Hey Everyone!  Most of my friends know I'm now a crazy dog lady {bring on the grand-babies please}.  I just found out about an event going on this month for pets. Micro chipping Madness Chip-a-Thon.  I wish I knew about this sooner.  It's only through the month of June. And this particular link is for Southern California {sorry!}  This is the SCVMA's LINK FOR LOCAL {LA/OC} CHIP*A*THON'S.  Maybe your Vet is participating as well. Check it out. I know we never plan on being accidentally separated from our sweet fur-babies but with all the natural disasters happening here and there, it's good to have peace of mind. Plus, 4th of July is coming up and we know how the doggies love fireworks.

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...