Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day this weekend

Hey Everyone!  Wishing an early Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!  Does anyone have exciting plans for Sunday?   My boys will probably do something fun with their Dad {translate:  anything Food related.  Out to breakfast...Out to lunch... Ice Cream, Etc.} then later in the day we'll hang with G-Pa { aka, my Dad, their Grandpa } and probably involving more food. This month has flown by, first with the Grads and now with Dad's and a few birthdays sprinkled in between. Luckily no weddings!!
So I hate to admit this, but I've totally fallen behind on my "Summer of No Pants" project.  I joined last month with a group of gals to sew up dresses and skirts by June 17th { uh, that's tomorrow!} and celebrate a summer of No Pants!!  Well, I will still be part of this but just a tad bit behind. Our summers in So Cal are usually really warm.  Too warm actually.  Even with our ocean breeze. It's more like opening the oven door when it's on 475 degrees and it blows right in your face. Okay, so I might have a little bit of hot flashes mixed in with that, but still, this is no place to be wearing pants!  When I have my finished items ready to show off, I'll post a link to the Flickr page that everyone is posting their dresses and skirts on. It's so cool to see the different styles and fabrics.
Let's see... I also promised  to post some more grad pictures {did I mention I've been completely exhausted these past few weeks?}  It's been a blur with graduation, a son moving back home for a bit, working two jobs { okay yes, both part time ~ but it sounds good :-) } attempting to keep up with*MY   E T S Y SHOP *, and a million other little things!  But I guess that's life, right?
Oh, and most importantly, I will be posting the winner of the         * * G I V E A W A Y * *   here  !!!  So stay tuned!!
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...