Monday, June 13, 2011

* GRADUATION *

Hey Everyone!  My youngest son's graduation ceremony and party on Saturday, went well.  I am still recovering but will post pics tomorrow after work { I mean later today ~ just looked at the time}.  We are so proud, such a huge accomplishment.  For our family, this was our 3rd & final college grad. Now on to Masters program but first a little break in between to earn some money with the current degrees :-)    Our next focus will be the wedding of my oldest son.  The First one to pop the question. Wooo-hoooo!  The fun and excitement never ends here.  Before I sign off and get back to sleep, here's one little picture of the proud graduate!  

Graduation Day!  Sat June 11, 2011  University of California, Irvine
It was such a great day!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...