Sunday, May 8, 2011

* Yikes!! I know, it feels like it's been FoReVeR!

Hey Everyone!  So sorry for the M.I.A. status this past week.  Time has been so short it seems... it's certainly not because I have nothing to say.  I've been waking at 3am for work and just not used to it yet.  I hope all the Mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did !!  My boys are the best.  My oldest son & his fiance hosted a lovely brunch this morning. We had such a fun time!  And it was so darn cute!  Then this afternoon, we went to my Mom & Dad's house for more fun and food and family!  Days like this are so great.
This will be a quick post {I do need to learn blogging on the go from my phone ~ I just can't control colors and all that good stuff}.  I have a couple new things to show you that I made and posted to my shop. A pair of little guy soccer boxers 

Aren't they cute??  They are 100% cotton flannel.  So soft and cozy.  I made two of these at the same time.  Also, some overalls.  Red, black, gray & white plaid.  Real lumber-jack looking!  What do you think?

Like how I show measurements?  Lol, easy for me.  Well, that's it for now.  Hoping not to have such a gap before the next posting.  Happy Monday to you!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...