Friday, May 13, 2011

**\l/** Wedding Updates & All That StUfF

Hey Everyone!  I think I mentioned a few months ago that my oldest son proposed to his girlfriend in February.  We are so excited! They have been looking at different places for the ceremony and reception.  They wanted the beach but then we'd all need to drive to another location for the reception, etc.  After viewing many venues, they decided on the Franciscan Gardens.  We all went to an open house last month and Oh Man, that place is magical !!!  The little city of SJC is totally cool to begin with and when you add in this secluded area that feels like a faraway place, it was simply enchanting, like a fairy tale.  Their day will be truly memorable!  I know I shouldn't have, but I did.  I took pictures with my phone.  Yep, the smart one..  smarter than me.  But, fear not! My youngest also took pictures of that same night with the really, really good camera, and I WILL be getting copies! {Jeffrey, did you hear me? Do you even read your Mom's blog?}.  So, until I actually get those pictures ~ as well as our family Easter pictures ~ then my smarty-pants phone will just have to do! I even made a slideshow AND made a link to it.  So without further ado, go ahead and click --->WEDDING/RECEPTION VENUE SLIDESHOW!!   
Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! I guess I wasn't following before, but I am now! I'm very excited about what we talked about at work today! Are you for sure in? If so, I'm going to post about it to encourage people to follow me! I'd like to do it at 100 followers to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Casey! Yes, I'm so in! Go ahead and post away~ this will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted about the upcoming giveaway!!

    http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2011/05/big-new-for-stress-case-followers.html

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...