Monday, May 30, 2011

* Memorial Weekend *

Hey Everyone! I hope your weekend is long and relaxing ~ and you're remembering those that fought for the great USA!  I spent Saturday working... but yesterday made up for *work* and we had a fab time with friends and family in Newport Beach. Jeffrey's girlfriends' family rents a home for about five days. The weather was beautiful, although really windy when we arrived. Tons of kids, mostly past high school buddies {I say past because they are all in college now - but still get together for this annual event}
Not sure if you can see the poor girl getting buried in sand directly center of picture.

The Windy Waters....
No LifeGuard Sunday but Monday #40 will be on Guard!




We really had a nice relaxing time.  Great food {Yummy BBQ'd steaks}. G-ma & G-Pa even came this time!
Today was my monthly "Girls Day" with my two Besties.  We went out for coffee & breakfast ~ lots of chatting too.  When I got home, I made my little niece a peasant top. All Pink and Shinny  :-)   Tomorrow she will be 11 years old.  Hard to believe!  We'll be all gathering at G-Parents tonight for a little Birthday party.  Check out the handiwork!
Birthday Top for Sky-girl. Hope she likes!
More news later tonight..  I feel a Give Away in the air!!!
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...