Friday, December 2, 2011

! ! ! ! F A I R - W A R N I N G ! ! ! ! . . ;-)

Hey Everyone!
I have to give the "fair warning" alert to you all because in my very last post, I wrote about music on blogs and how most people don't appreciate it. { Personally, my volume is always muted until I need the audio }  Like the usual chain of events in my life, I start out doing one thing and very quickly I'm sidetracked into something completely different. Such was the case about two minutes after uploading my last post.  I was reading a fellow crafter's blog and she had this *free* music widget right there on her page.  Even though my laptop was muted, I could still hear it whispering for me to click on it and download my very own!  How could I resist?  It is sorta cool and it's not like I listen to heavy metal, head-banging, blarring, type of "music" although I know a few of my friends would agree that Country is the same. Oh well, whatever!
The first song "Will you go with me" by Josh Turner, is my all-time fav! I discovered it last summer and could listen to it all the time.  His voice goes SO low! Reminds me a lot of last year's American Idol winner, Scotty.
So what do you think? Music on blogs, yes or no? 
******************************************************************************
Update: Okay so I removed the music player temporarily.  I don't want it playing the same song each time you sign on so until I figure out how to mix it up, I'll keep it disabled.... just thought you'd like to know!
****************************************************************************** 
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...