Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wooo! Twice In One Day!

Hey Everyone! I'm back. Twice in one day....but I'd better hurry because there is only a few minutes left of today.
I have just discovered Z U L I L Y you need to check it out if you don't already know about it.  You do have to register before going inside. I was sorta put off by that but once inside, I edited and gave my real email address! Lol.  The prices are so great and on brands you all know.  I even picked up the cutest pair of shoes!
I'm going to keep their "button" on my blog side bar for easy access  Enjoy!
9-9-11 Update:well, unfortunately I can't figure out how to add a button for Zulily....but you can bet as soon as I'm able, I will.  

9-16-11 Another Update to Zulily:  Well, my totally cute pair of shoes arrived the other day! You've got to see them.....
 

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...