Sunday, September 25, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Hey Everyone, 
Not a lot of sewing going on here lately but more kid stuff and some celebrating!
Family... My youngest brother & his girlfriend & I.
On Saturday {9-17} our house was filled with family and friends as we celebrated my middle son's 26th birthday and his new job in New York.  We are so excited for this great adventure he has ahead.  I can't wait to go visit!

On Sunday we headed inland to wine country to check out the wedding & reception venue my youngest son and his fiance picked out for their big day.  All I can say is Wow.  This facility is so beautiful and large enough to accommodate almost 300 guests.
From Parking Area Looking On To The Seating & Ceremony Area

The Lake View To The Left Of The Seating
The Seating & Ceremony Area
I'll add more pictures on my next post.  I thought I had more on my computer but looks like I need to send the rest over!  I hope you're having a great weekend.
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...