Sunday, July 31, 2011

Something New In My Shop!

Hey Everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I've been real busy here but had to take a quick minute to show the final product of the ruffled apron I started quite a while ago.  I did not have a pattern so it seemed to drag on forever!  I do love how it turned out and I might have to make one for myself.  Five rows of ruffles in my favorite color.... PiNk.... and a little green & off-white eyelet.  It's lined with pink, also.  Now that I've made this, I think it's an awesome project for using up scrap stash that you have laying around.  The eyelet was actually from a valance and I couldn't give it away.  I knew I'd eventually use it for something.  I usually hang on to linens or bed skirts made out of cute fabric. Well, here it is:
Ruffled Apron Worn by Christine!

Ruffled Apron Front Side

Ruffled Apron Back Side
So what do you think?  Lots of options and ideas for future foofy aprons, I think. 
I hope you have a great week. 
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...