Sunday, July 17, 2011

\*/ I SuRvIvEd \*/

Hey Everyone!  I hope you're all having a way better week than I've had!  I'll spare all the details except the part about my computer. Ugh, don't you hate it when it crashes ??  I know I do. Not that it happens a lot but when it does,  eeeeek.... {cry}  I'm just not a happy camper.  I am so lucky though because my youngest son knows how to rebuild most electric gadgets..... which includes mamma's pink laptop.  So far, all is well.  I'm all rebuilt and feelin' good.  But that also means a whole week of pictures and words and no place to put it all.  I'll see what I can update you all with and hopefully it won't sound like old news.
I'm busy at work {day jobs} and still trying to spend time making new items for **T H E **** S H O P** .  Here is a quick peak at a ruffled apron I'm working on.  I'm not following a pattern and I'm still thinking about how to finish off the waist band, but I'm sure it'll turn out just fine.  


Ruffle*Apron.  Work in Progress
So, you can see I'm just adding rows of ruffles.  It's pretty cute in person. Nice and fluffy!  Since this photo, I've added a top row and a layer of sheer PiNk organza with stars all over it.  I just have the waist-band and ties to attach. 
I also made a set of blue Hawaiian print coasters.  They were a quick little project earlier this week.  Here's a few pictures.


Set of 4 coasters
I also worked on a hair bow. I found the tutorial on a fellow blogger's page {and I can't remember who at the moment so I will hold off uploading until I locate the right person}.
Cute little hair bow
Cute hair bow, huh?  As soon as the details are worked out, I'll have these for sale.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Until Next Time,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...