Saturday, February 4, 2012

My FAV "Holiday"

Hey Everyone!
I know it's been forever {or about 3 weeks} since my last post. Not good!  I hope that won't happen again.
My favorite "holiday" is coming up! Yep, Valentine's Day.  I love all the PiNk and Lace and Hearts, Sparkles.  In honor of this lovey~dovey week ahead, I made this totally easy bunting/garland decoration.  Lookie Here....
So seriously, these little buntings are the easiest and quickest way to add color and a festive touch to a room.  Whatever shape you can cut out repeatedly is fair game.  The worse part is waiting for the glue to dry.  Or, if you don't glue on sequins & beads, another option is to sew your shapes to the string and you have instant gratification!  I've also used the triangle shape for my other garlands.  Possibilities are endless... besides being a great use for scraps.
I have one up in my shop now ~ that was for sale ~ but I'm donating it to my  Etsy Team-IrihanaArts.  Besides great shops {with equally great items} in this weekends BNR, there will also be a raffle with lots of great giveaway prizes. Here's the link:  All You Need Is Love!

So my pink laptop is officially gone.  It was the motherboard.  Luckily my son is able to remove the hard drive and transfer everything to an external drive. I finally learned my lesson, the hard way and I'll save the important files to icloud or some other happy place beside the hard drive.  Even gmail is better than nothing!  I love how I am continually learning, even at my old age :-)  You may be wondering what I'm posting with.   I'm now a Mac Book user.  It's taking some getting used to but I think it'll be okay.  Did you know everything is on the wrong side?  And what's with the red light, green light thing?  Lol, I do like all the bouncy icons below on the dock.  And my most fav thing is the size.  I have the 13" and I really prefer that over the gigantic one for sure.  Way easier to take along.  So easy in fact, I'm sitting in my backyard typing away... and I think the sun is actually burning my legs right now. Who knew it was so strong at 10:45am in the winter? Gotta love So Cal.
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...