Monday, February 27, 2012

Luck of the Irish

Hey Everyone! 
I hope you had a restful weekend and are ready for the new week to begin....because I know I'm not!!  It just went by so fast.  
I did stop at our local dollar store and picked up a few items that I'll send to New York to my son. Being Irish and all, he HAS to celebrate in style.  Here's what I found...
front door decoration
window cling - ons
a really cute tie
paper plates,
 All the comforts of home :-)      I'm pretty sure he doesn't regularly look at my blog, so I should be safe posting this before it arrives.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Until Next Time,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...