Monday, November 28, 2011

Cute Little Christmas Trees!

Hey Everyone!
I just had to share a link I ran across a few weeks ago on another blog.  Mini Christmas Trees.

Ohmygosh, aren't they SO adorable? Check out the Tutorial over at the website.
Mini Christmas Trees from Lemon Tree Creations.   I think I need to make a few sets ~ for myself and for a couple gifts.
When do you decorate your home for the holidays?  Traditionally, I like to do it over the long Thanksgiving weekend.  Usually there is extra time, I'm always in the mood, you know, the timing is just right!!  Well this year wasn't the case, as I originally thought it might be.  I spent most of yesterday in the Emergency room at my local hospital, and I wasn't working... it was for myself!  That will be a story for another post.
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...