Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone ! I wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed day.

I've been really busy here, like most of you have been. I did make a couple outfits {jammies}for our girls. They are so soft and cozy. These are a bit different than the outfits I usually make for them because these have "legs"... and I'm sure they really appreciate the warmth provided, even though they stand or sit sort of frozen when as soon as the outfit is on.  Those doggies make me laugh.  And you might too, when you see this...

Abby sporting her new jammies.

These were taken right after I snipped the last stray thread. It took me a little longer to make Mia's because I always have to expand her stuff. Gusset Girl is her latest nick-name.
Also new in my shop is a phone holder. I used an easy pattern from a favorite fellow Etsian
 MichellePatterns on Etsy .
These are easy and everyone could use one! I might add a few that aren't so Pink for the males.
One other quick item In My Shop is a drawstring bag.  My plan was to give a gift card a nice presentation when giving.  No pattern was used and at 10x5 inches, it's a tad bit bigger than your average gift card but cute anyway!
I told you I'm pretty obsessed with INSTAGRAM,
You know how it is when the creativity is flowin' and one thing leads to another....I started thinking about adding a ruffle and coordinating contrast, then I thought it would be best to line the bag.   The good thing is that it's totally reusable. It could also be a make up pouch or sunglass case. The possibilities are endless for items that are 5" wide and a little less than 10" long.

One last photo before I go. A partial family picture... we went to Newport Beach, CA two days ago for the annual boat ride with dinner and a perfect view of all the Christmas lights!
All three of my boys, one new daughter and a brother of my other new daughter. We had a great time.
Of course I had to embellish with INSTAGRAM .. i love the cute frames and colors.

Merry Christmas!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...