Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mom's ~ today and everyday.  I hope you all enjoy your special day.  I know I will. 
This will be my first year that all three of my boys won't be able to be here but we'll have a Skype session with my son in New York.  I've been spoiled all these years having them so close to home, even through the college years.  We'll make up for lost time this summer when he comes home for the weddings.  He's so fortunate to be able to work from Orange County office {or should I say our family is fortunate!} while visiting home. I can't believe seven months have already passed since I was in New York!
Again, Happy Mom's Day!!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...