Friday, March 16, 2012

Some Words of Wisdom... at least I think so!

Hey Everyone!
Ooooooh, another long gap since last post - hopefully this awesome article will make up for it.
My oldest son shared this, saying it's every theory in life that he has, all wrapped up in one article.  Curiosity was killing me and I couldn't wait to read this.  I was not disappointed!  The author is so right on {of course I agree with each point he makes}.  
I feel sorry for people that can't take responsibility for themselves.  As an adult, how long can you blame your childhood or a person/event or whatever, for your unhappiness?  There comes a time when you just have to step up and grow up. That's when you really find your happiness  :-)
It's not too long, Check this out!!
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...