Friday, March 23, 2012

So Creative!

Hey Everyone!
I have stumbled upon such a creative site and I just have to share it with you. It's called Stampington & CompanyI have gone completely overboard "pinning" their DIY projects.  Even though they specialize in stamps {every stamp imaginable!}, it's not just about stamps.  Spend a few minutes and you'll see how easy it is to be totally inspired.
I love to reuse items if I'm able...and if I don't have to take up lots of space to store the items until I'm ready to reuse them.  Here is a quick & adorable way to reuse the little tins that breath mints come in.
Re-Purpose breath mint tins {as seen at Stampington & Co.}  

I hope you get a chance to check them out ~ you won't be disappointed!  

Do you "Pin" ?  It took me a while to hop on that train but now, I'm crazy obsessed with it.  I love the idea of having all things I think are beautiful, in one place.  It's my happy place for sure.  One look at my boards and I can't help but smile :-)
If you need an invite, I'm happy to send you one. 
Stop by and see me at my Pinterest page! 
Until Next Time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...