Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and welcome to my blog.


I'm so new at this but I think it will be fun to learn and fun to meet others who do the same, or even those who don't ! The main reason I'm doing this is to be able to have another page to display things that I create.And I like to talk, even to myself.

I just recently set up shop on ETSY www.pinksparkleandlace.etsy.com I have a few items listed and earlier this month, had my first sale (YaY!).  I spend way too many hours looking at the amazing talent on display. One click leads to another and before you know it, time has slipped away. I'm definitely learning a lot though. Feel free to contribute to my posts.  I love chatting about crafts and of course our doggies.  Let me know about cool sites or blogs you follow.
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love The website Tammy!!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks Randi ! I'm glad you stopped by. The more the merrier, I say. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...