Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey Everyone!
Thanks to my friend Laurie at CREATED BY LAURIE, I've learned a new way to discover awesome blogs! It's a "meet and greet" opportunity where other bloggers link their blog to the Host page and everyone visits and follows each other.  Doesn't that sound easy?  It wasn't to me at first.  I had to email Laurie for personal instructions... which ended up sounding just like the original directions.... but you know how it is when it's the first time for something.. you don't want to embarrass yourself right off the bat, so I had to get that extra hand-holding. Laurie is so sweet like that!  I'm happy to say that I was able to do it without additional emails begging for help :-)
If you'd like to join in, Click right here to be directed to Laurie's blog, including complete {easy} directions.  She does this on Sat/Sun/Mon so hurry on over before it's too late!  I think you can do it again next weekend if you miss this one.
I hope your New Year is going along well... all seven days of it! 

Until Next Time,
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammie! I'm a new GFC follower, here following back from Meet & Greet. =0) Glad you joined the hop.
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! This is my first time doing a Meet & Greet and I'm looking forward to meeting other bloggers.
    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the "Meet & Greet" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angie!
      Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy to meet you! I think this meet & greet is a great idea and I'm looking forward to learning about all the other great blogs out there. I will stop by your blog shortly.
      Chat soon,
      Tammy

      Delete
  4. Hi, thanks for co-hosting the blog hop... I'm a new follower :)

    I hope you pop by my blog sometime and follow if you like it

    Shona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Shona!
      How are you doing? Thank you so much for stopping by. Isn't this Meet & Greet Blog Hop great? I'm meeting so many nice people.
      I will head over to your blog next and follow you.
      Take care,
      Tammy

      Delete

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...