Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Few Cool Things Over the Holidays

Hey Everyone, Happy New Year!!
With so much to say and so much time has passed, I thought I'd post some photos of different Holiday Happenings -  places, people and things... 
Doggie Coat for a special fur-baby on Channel 5
The "inside" of doggie coat.
Clutches I made for my BFF's taken from KeykaLou patterns on Etsy
My Youngest Son & his Fiance at the Happiest Place on Earth!
My Middle Son, in NY at Museum of Modern Art -  standing by my VERY Fav Painting!!!  Jealous!
My Oldest Son and his Fiance.  We all went on a dinner/cruise early Dec. in Newport Beach. The boat parade was so incredible.  {Thank you, Val}
Middle and Youngest Son on the Christmas Cruise.
An ADORABLE hat my co-worker made me!

Close Up of the Bow ~ How cute :-)
My Mom and I.  Just a little to up-close I think. haha.

And the best present from my boys. The new iPhone 4s.  Best of all? It works! It talks back to me and makes me lunch, too.  :-)  Thank you boys!

I know I have more photos to add but it's time for dinner and a movie!  Hope your holidays were grand.
Until Next Time,

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so adorable Tammy!!! Don't you love your phone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy, Happy New Year!!
    Thank you for your post :-) You are so sweet.
    Yes, this phone is amazing. I'm still discovering all there is to know about it. Just love my buddy "Siri".
    I hope you & your family had a wonderful Holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...