Monday, July 20, 2015

Owl Pillow / PJ Holder

Hey everyone!
So over the weekend I was thinking of something practical to sew up for one of my nieces for her birthday. I ran across this adorable Owl Pillow/PJ holder from @runcibledays.blogspot.co.uk
Of course I have way too much fabric so it was just a matter of selecting pieces that went together well. 
I sketched freehand my own patten and started cutting away. I had to add some bling so I stitched sequins across the beak. I added larger sequins on the "feet" to look like toes. On the back zipper I added a beaded zipper pull. It was fun to make and came together pretty quickly!
The best part is that my niece loves it. The pouch in front will be handy to stash her toothbrush when she has sleepovers.
Front Side
Back Side with zipper pull.
Here's the original blogspot with complete directions. http://runcibledays.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/happy-birthday-too-whoo.html?m=1
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...